WE ARE DATAPRENEURS?
Dataprep Group's key assets are its intellectual and human capital. Constantly encouraging the pursuit of excellence, Dataprep Group has attracted a compilation of exceptional talent from those with technical skills, to those possessing vertical industry expertise, drawn from various industry groups, consulting, finance and telecommunications, amongst others.The objective of having in-house certified expertise is to facilitate the provision of integrated end-to-end solutions. This optimal position is achieved from a strategic distribution of skills and expertise.
- Be the first point of contact to the customers.
- Diagnose and proactively provide solutions to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate with other resources to respond to customer’s request.
- Handle customers tactfully and courteously.
- Resolves clients' request or problems at customer sites in the areas of desktops peripherals, Network hardware, Desktop OS, servers and others peripherals or related software.
- Serves as primary support liaison between Company and customer and attend to customer onsite.
- Keep customer informed of the work done after resolution and keep customer update on the status and action plan when problems pending.
- Involved in any additional follow-up, testing and troubleshooting.
- Prepare and submit status/project/service report timely.
- Update project, calls status real time to Call Center or Helpdesk.
- Provide accurate and timely inputs to Call Center on whereabouts and status of work.
- Adhere to ISO standards as required by the Company.
- Conveys customer feedback to Supervisor, Quality Team or Operation Manager.
- Ensure that check and maintain own warehouse regularly.