WE ARE DATAPRENEURS?
Dataprep Group's key assets are its intellectual and human capital. Constantly encouraging the pursuit of excellence, Dataprep Group has attracted a compilation of exceptional talent from those with technical skills, to those possessing vertical industry expertise, drawn from various industry groups, consulting, finance and telecommunications, amongst others.The objective of having in-house certified expertise is to facilitate the provision of integrated end-to-end solutions. This optimal position is achieved from a strategic distribution of skills and expertise.
- Be the first point of contact to the customers.
- Diagnose and proactively provide solutions to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate with other resources to respond to customer’s request.
- Handle customers tactfully and courteously.
- Install and configure operating system for new WINTEL servers, reinstall and reconfigure for existing WINTEL servers when the operating system is compromise.
- Administer (which include upgrade/migration) all existing WINTEL servers as needed to ensure secure, reliable and stable operation of the servers and related equipment. Review daily system logs to ensure that the system is working properly and no unauthorized activity is taking place. Confirm all backup processes are running properly.
- Monitor computer activity including system load, response time, available disk space and user activities (Develop and maintain capacity plans)
- Setup of system parameters and configurations and maintain an accurate record reflecting the current and historical system parameter and configuration setting including the justifications for these settings and the configuration option decision making process.
- Perform troubleshooting services to isolate, diagnose and fix problems related to servers
- Notify management about potential problems associated with the systems
- Develop computer operation scripts, job control language routines and other programs to control operating system and application system software
- Evaluate operating system patches and fixes and determine before installing whether there is software incompatibility, systems response time degradation, system crashes and other operational problems
- Respond promptly to user requests for technical assistance
- Ensure security procedures and audit requirement are adhered to at all times
- Escort and supervise all 3rd party computer service personnel who are maintaining/servicing WINTEL servers located in the Data Centre facility
- Comply with FSA/IFSA secrecy, whereby staff are prohibited from giving, producing, divulging, revealing, publishing or otherwise disclose, to any person, or make a record for any person, of any information or document whatsoever relating to the affairs or account of customer (applicable when supporting bank customer) and maintain a clean disk
- Keep abreast with the latest development in the server, data storage, database environment
- Resolves clients' request or problems at customer sites in the areas of desktops peripherals, Network hardware, Desktop OS, servers and others peripherals or related software.
- Serves as primary support liaison between Company and customer and attend to customer onsite.
- Keep customer informed of the work done after resolution and keep customer update on the status and action plan when problems pending.
- Involved in any additional follow-up, testing and troubleshooting.
- Prepare and submit status/project/service report timely.
- Update project, calls status real time to Call Center or Helpdesk.
- Provide accurate and timely inputs to Call Center on whereabouts and status of work.
- Adhere to ISO standards as required by the Company.
- Conveys customer feedback to Supervisor, Quality Team or Operation Manager.
- Ensure that check and maintain own warehouse regularly.
- Manage day to day IT service management to ensure deliverables are fulfilled with high level of customer satisfaction through proper project planning, implementation, monitoring and control.
- Single point of contact between customer and operation support team.
- Handle operations issue and liaise between customer and operation support team.
- Plan and work with operation support team on day-to-day activities to ensure contractual service level is met.
- Perform regular day-to-day tasks reviews and ensure action item is being carried out as per agreed timeline.
- Address customer dissatisfaction / complaints / escalations and escalate to Management on critical customers / operations issues.
- Ensure all required documents are filed according to plan and schedule.
- Manage and deliver scheduled reporting on a timely manner.
- Identify potential business opportunities and forward to respective account managers.